did you know?
Software Development Companies
Property Management Companies
Counties and Cities
Large Chain Warehouse Stores
Fast Food Restaurants
Automotive Repair Shops
Malls and Shopping Centers
- Our installation crew has years of experience making us a leader in the industry. We are knowledgeable and up-to-date with changes in the industry. We have installation crews available to help you with the substantial job of removing existing openings and installing new doors, frames and hardware.
- Blackhawk Doors was founded specializing in service, repair and new installation of commercial and residential doors.
- We are here to service all of your commercial door
- needs and have one of the most experienced teams to take care of
- your needs for almost any kind of door.
- On-Site Evaluation of your safety and security issues
- - Preventative Maintenance programs, custom designed
- - Clean, identifiable installation and service technicians
- - 24hr Service including emergency board up service
- Grading and Certification Information
- BHMA (Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association) is a private non-profit organization that operates to ensure performance standards for builder's hardware. The BHMA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The process to have a product certified is strictly voluntary.
- ANSI Grade 1: Heavy Duty Commercial Security
- ANSI Grade 2: High Residential Security
- ANSI Grade 3: Residential Security
- A product that is UL Listed meets UL's safety certification services which include testing, evaluation, and factory assurance during production. UL is a global independent safety science company whose goal is to enhance the safety of products, as well as help give consumers confidence in products they have tested. For door hardware, a product is typically UL Listed to withstand fire exposure for a given amount of time.
Commercial Door Hardware Defined
Commercial Door Hardware is used to secure businesses, schools, community buildings and even residential homes. Many homes have been switching to commercial door hardware for the added security it brings to their private and personal spaces. There are several factors that make a piece of door hardware "commercial" grade. Below are some of these factors:
- Constructed of heavy duty material
- Designed to endure additional wear and tear from heavy usage
Provide added security to your building or home
Also in the category of door hardware are items that are designed to increase the efficiency of which a door can be utilized. Items like door closers and exit devices are ideal for doors which receive heavy amounts of traffic.
Commercial Door Exit Devices
Commercial Door Closers
Commercial Door Accessories
Are often used in areas with high traffic volume. Exit devices allow hands free operation, making them ideal for many public buildings, hospitals and businesses. These are designed with a large push bar, spanning a large portion of the door and are often used at emergency exits.
Allow the door to automatically close after someone has entered or exited the building. These devices are great for security purposes; ensuring that your property is not vulnerable after someone has come or gone. In addition, these also provide an extra safety mechanism for fire prevention by helping to keep the fire from spreading.
Our section of commercial door accessories includes kick plates, pulls plates and push plates. These plates are typically larger than their residential counter parts and are made from heavy duty materials, allowing them to meet high traffic demands.